Bath Paddle Board Hire
Booking Process & Requirements
- Hire includes a Sandbanks Style 10'6 Ultimate RS package as seen in the photo (colours may vary). Also included is a Buoyancy Aid per board hired.
- Booking your SUP is simple. Using the booking calendar below choose your dates, number of SUPs required, fill in the information fields and complete payment - Done!
- When you arrive we will require photo ID (passport or driving license).
- You will be required to pay a fully refundable deposit of £75. Multiple SUP hires require £75 for the first SUP and £35 per additional SUP.
- Rental period is from 9:30am-4:30pm. Please note that SUPs returned late will be charged penalty fees to cover associated staff costs.
- The minimum age for hirers is 18 years.
- Please note - We do not accept cash.
- Please note - We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Please read the safety notes below the booking calendar before hire.
Important Safety Information
- Please look after the equipment, you will be charged for any damage on return of the equipment.
- We do not take responsibility for your safety whilst using the equipment. We provide safe, serviced equipment for your enjoyment. It is your responsibility to use the equipment and a safe, responsible manner.
- Hiring paddle boards without prior experience is not recommended. Find a local guide or activities centre such as wildswimbikerun.com who provide beginner lessons.
- We strongly advise that any users are confident swimmers. If you ant swim and you fall off the board, regardless of wearing a buoyancy aid you could drown. Over 50 people a year drop in fresh water in England every year, don't become a statistic.
- Hirers should have the relevant licenses or permissions to paddle on freshwater in the UK.
- The appropriate safety equipment should be used whilst using the paddle boards such as the PFDs provided and coiled leashes.
- Assess the weather, water conditions, access/exit points to the water and your planned route to ensure the safety and enjoyment of your group.
- Paddle with some safety equipment in a dry bag containing but not limited to waterproofed phone, spare warm clothing, torch, first aid kit, snacks etc)
- Be mindful of your environment; clean boards before you switch waterways to help control invasive species and protect our native wildlife, only use authorised access points, be mindful of your environment waterways are thriving natural habitats don't trample banks and waterbeds as these are homes to a wide array of wildlife.
- Leave no trace when you paddle, if you see some litter take it out of the water and dispose of it in a responsible manner. If nobody witnesses your heroic removal of the litter, tell us when you return to board and we'll tell you what a legend you are.
- Respect other water users, understand the rules of the water that you are using and be courteous. As 'Bill & Ted' said, "be excellent to each other" as these is too much negative stuff in the world at the moment so don't take it out on the water with you.